We all have an artist inside us, but we tend not to explore or try new things. If you are one of those who is willing to rekindle that spirit, then this workshop is for you. Use art as a therapy where you can indulge yourself in art and escape from your daily routine. Come and enjoy this workshop without any fear and let your inner artist put some color on the canvas.
In this workshop you will not only learn some simple tricks that make your painting look astonishing but you will also be painting beautiful flowers on a canvas panel/board.
What do you learn?
- Understanding the tools used and how to use them effectively
- Basics of Color mixing
- Brush works & Step-by-step approach to each element of the given painting
What are the advantages?
- A satisfaction of fulfilling a part of your dream by painting your own art work
- Paint the art work on real canvas panel (don’t worry, every element is practiced before being put on the canvas)
- Above all, you get to take home your version of the painting, which can be framed and ready to hang (your own painting and not a bought item)
What will be provided?
- Canvas panel/board, acrylic paints, drawing paper and other needed materials (this is included in the cost with the materials)
- Other needed materials such as Brushes can be borrowed from us for the event
- You can take home only your masterpiece
Raju Dyapur has masters in Information Systems Engineering from Cardiff University, UK. Even after working abroad in IT for over 20 years, his love towards drawing and painting has never diminished. His experience in drawing/fine art comes from his learning in school and college and the training he got from private lessons in Russia. His strong demonstration in learning and dedication has lead to teaching.
Just before he changed his career as full time teaching in Fine Art and Vedic Mathematics, he returned back to India in 2014. He has conducted workshops in other countries for more than 6 years and he has been conducting workshops in India since 2014.
His students range from different backgrounds including working professionals, Fashion Designers, Interior Designers, movie editors, 3D designers etc.
Registration is a MUST before the event to plan for the needed materials
(Seats are limited; don’t wait till the last minute)
Fee (with materials): Rs.1250
Age group: 9+ years
Tickets can be bought at https://goo.gl/UgSqRg