19th March 2017 – Everyday Perspective Drawing (Confirmed)
26th March 2017 – Blooming Flowers – Painting Workshop (Confirmed) – Click Here for More Info
I believe that there is an artist living deep down inside everyone. Sometime it is the fear of trying something stops us from experimenting new things. This workshop will fulfill at least part of your dream as an artist and also learn the tips and tricks while painting a masterpiece.
What do you learn?
- Understanding the tools used and how to use them effectively
- Basics of perspective and Color mixing
- Brush works & Step-by-step approach to each element of the given painting
What are the advantages?
- A satisfaction of fulfilling a part of your dream by painting your own art work
- Paint the art work on real canvas panel (don’t worry, every element is practiced before being put on the canvas)
- Above all, you get to take home the painting, which can be framed and ready to hang (your own painting and not a bought item)
Usually all the materials are provided
05th March 2017 – A Masterpiece with Watercolor
12th February 2017 – Acrylic Landscape Workshop
29th January 2017 – Workshop on Everyday Perspective Drawing